Saturday, April 24, 2010

Currently Listening To : So Yesterday - Toni Braxton


Gave you the benefit of the doubt
Till you showed me what you were about
Your true colors came out



When i hear people talk about their ' first times ' , i cant help but cringe a little. Some regretted it,obviously because they've broken up with their partners,which i cant help but think its pretty stupid to be thinking that way. Some,eventhough broken up,still think it was the best thing that's ever happened to them,the moment was perfect ?

But truth to be told,i hate talking about my first time. The person who took mine isnt really the reason why,some parts of it are la anyway. Im pretty open minded,i wont mind talking about it with a few of my close friends,but i dont know,i just hate thinking or talking about it. I know,people say that in this century,losing your virginity before marriage is no longer a big of a deal anymore. Which i personally agree,but still,the only thing that counts is who you lost it to.

To be honest,i dont know if i regret losing it or not. A part of me says no,yet the other still has doubt. My moment wasnt really romantic or shit like that,no candlelight or sorts but aiya who the hell needs candlelight la. It was only me and that person,and to me it was enough. I mean,i truly loved ( note the past tensed ) that person,and he wasnt just anyone. He was someone really special to me,and at that time i thought he was worth it,i kind of knew it actually.More like,felt it. And ive never felt that way to anyone to before,he was the first. I guess he felt the same way for me too during that period of time. And when i gave my everything to him,for some reason i felt satisfied ( no not as in that after-making-l0ve satisfied -.- ) , satisfied cause ive done something that ive wanted to do my whole life and i dont mean it as in " OH YAY,IVE FINALLY HAD SEX !!! " kind of thing,but as in ive gave someone special my everything,and that some special had been him the whole time. He was all i've ever wanted,what ive always been waiting for.

But now everything is different,i dont feel that same way towards that particular person anymore. There's definitely a reason behind that but im not going to mention it here.



Meh,im hungry. ):










OFF TO HUNT FOR FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.


 
Je Veux Ton Amour. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger Layout