Friday, April 23, 2010

Currently listening to : Bye Bye Beautiful - Nightwish


It’s not the tree that forsakes the flower
But the flower that forsakes the tree
Someday I’ll learn to love these scars
Still fresh from the red-hot blade of your words




Meh,i just discovered my love for rock songs at the backseat of someone's car today.

It started out at Wong Kok though,first i was ravaging through that certain someone's playlist on his phone,i actually discovered a few songs that i actually am really really into.

Then when i got into the car,
he started blasting rock songs. Some of the songs,i had no idea what the tittle was,but i was still bobbing my head up and down happily to the sick beat of the drums and guitars.

For once,i actually felt at peace with the whole world. My troubles;worries,were all gone for that particular moment. Yes,a song can do that to you.

The result was me smiling like a complete bafoon throughout the whole car ride. -__-


--

&& I just realized im a complete different person compared to who i was last year,and the year before.

I guess,change is good.
More good days to come,i presume.






 
Je Veux Ton Amour. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger Layout